13 turtle today (the most I’ve ever seen is 17 on the log at 1 time), just trying to get warm in the spring sun. Beacon Hill Park’s Red-eared slider turtles are not native turtles. They are exotic pet store turtles transported to the lake by Victoria residents who have lost interest or they grown too big for a home aquarium.
- 2023-02-23 The Long Road Back to Canada 2023-03-11
- 2023-01-28 Haad Salad, Koh Phangan 2023-01-28
- 2023-01-21 Back st Siboya Bungalows after 7 years 2023-01-21
- 2022-12-19 – Siem Reap 2022-12-19
- 2022-11-24 – Chiang Mai 2022-11-29